All wood manufactured by Oregon Overseas Timber is grown, harvested, transported, and replanted in a manner that is consistent with the applicable local, state, provincial, federal, tribal, and international laws. Where possible to fit our standards we exceed what is necessary to comply with these laws.
- OOT has been a member of the Forest Stewardship Council® since 2002.
- PLIB (Pacific Lumber Inspection Bureau) member since 1991
- AFRC (American Forest Resource Council) member since 2013
- DTO (Douglas Timber Operators) member since 2003
- Distinguished Performance Award – South Coast Business Employment Corporation